Evaluations are $250/hour, including face to face time, scoring, and report. The total for an average evaluation is $2000.
I am an in-network provider for the following insurance carriers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal, State Health Plan, and PPO plans
Educational testing or testing for learning disabilities is not considered medically necessary, and is not covered by insurance. I provide educational testing as a separately-billed add-on service to a neuropsychological evaluation for $500.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan covers neuropsychological or psychological evaluation services. Some plans require pre-authorization.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Are my mental health benefits covered by the same company as medical?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval or a referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. For an evaluation appointment, late cancellation is $350, while for a feedback or counseling session the late cancellation charge is $150.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!